Before buying, please make sure that you are entering the right address!
Please note that due to COVID-19 there might be delays in shipping.
Purchases under 40 USD are shipped with standard Hungarian Postal Service without tracking. Hungarian Postal Service Priority Mail takes about 2-3 weeks to the USA, might even take 4 weeks so please place your orders in time. To Europe it takes about 5-7 business days to ship, to the USA and the rest of the world it takes about 2-4 weeks.
Prints and A6 planners are shipped without tracking. If you want to upgrade to tracked shipping you can do it at checkout.
You can also upgrade to Fedex express shipping. ( 2-3 day delivery)
IF YOU CHOOSE FEDEX SHIPPING PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
If your purchase is above 99 Dollars I ship free.
If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect/old shipping address, we will happily send it again, but will need to charge you for the extra shipping cost.
International buyers are responsible for any and all Customs Charges, Taxes & Additional Postal Fees IF they appear.
Buyers are responsible for any taxes or custom fees that might occur.
I accept PayPal; which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and payments made directly from your bank account. Bank drafts always take around 5 business days to clear before order prep begins (credit / debit card payments arrive in real time).
Here is a useful link, courtesy of Etsy, to help guide you through making a PayPal payment:
If you do not want or do not have a PayPal account, you can still pay through PayPal via credit card or bank account. To do so:
•Complete your Etsy checkout by clicking "Commit to Buy" button
•Click the large green "Pay Now" button on your Etsy invoice
•Click the "continue" link next to "Don't have a PayPal account?" (left hand side of the PayPal payment screen)
•Enter your credit card or bank account information and proceed to checkout
Hungarian and EU member country customers can contact me for local payment methods.
Shipping is made upon receipt of payment.
After the payment I do the shipping as soon as possible, within 1-2 days.
Additional costs e.g. customs duties, are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns and exchanges
Please contact me if you are unsatisfied.
In case of exchanges customers are responsible for the extra shipping costs.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and we cannot be held liable for any lost items in the post.
If there is something that you are not sure of, please ask before the purchase.
Regarding the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), I aim to be transparent about the information I store and how I use it. I understand the importance of keeping your data safe and secure.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of paintings , custom planners etc.), if you contact me directly.
I will never send you any marketing emails, newsletters. I will only use the information provided by you to complete your transaction. I do not reproduce hard copies or store any documents/files containing any personal information. I will use the conversation channel via Etsy to message you regarding your transaction, if necessary. I may occasionally email if there is a problem with your order or any other information is needed for successful delivery.
Why I need your information andHow do I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Standard shipping, Hungarian Postal Service
When you purchase something from my Etsy shop, as part of the buying and selling process, I collect the personal information you give me such as your name, address and email address.
For priority Fedex shipping we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address and phone number so the delivery man can make sure you are present by the delivery.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies, such as Fedex. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you choose to pay via Etsy Payments, please see Etsy's Privacy policies regarding how they use your information.
If you Pay via Paypal, please see Paypal's terms of service regarding how they use your information.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Dorina Nemeskéri, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at dorinanemeskeri [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: